Wednesday 23 May 2018

5th Years of LDR

Long Distance Relationship.

It's been 5 years in this LDR. Frankly speaking, it ain't easy to adapt with this relationship at the first place. It needs sacrifice, honesty, understanding and tolerance from both sides. Relationship won't work if one side cannot commit and sacrifice.

I cannot deny the fact that my love to you is getting stronger day by day. My heart yearns from your presence. You always fill my heart with your ending love. A second if my time does not pass without thinking of you. I am a captive in your love.

If I have a chance , I want you to know,
I always missing you for every second of my heartbeats. My heart always melts when I see your voice and your smile. That beautiful smile blows my mind away. You just like treasure to my heart.
While, the sparkle in your eyes has never gone. This love keeps getting stronger every single day. And it grows more beautiful in each and every way.

Every time we have time to spend together, I always tell myself to make you happy. I tried my best to make you feel better with me. I would do anything for you just because I want to see ' I was the reason of your smiles '.
I know, we don't have plenty time like other couple with short distance relationship do, we are not be able to see each other everyday because of the distance. But you always remind me to be patient, our time will come later. Yes I do. I will always do.

Deep inside my heart, Im so grateful for having you as my soulmate. You are not only kind-hearted man, yet you always try your best to make me happy as much you could.
I remember on March this year, you came home to celebrate my birthday. You brought me to Bukit Ampang, we had our dinner together, and at night you brought me cake and you sang birthday song in front of my house. I can see your tired face with sweat dripping all over your body. Yeah, I was too happy. I was grinning from ear to ear. I'm happy and I'm so lucky.

As ppl said, happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time. It's about loving what you have and being grateful for it.

I'm still on my track, count down the days to tie the knot. Count down the clock to live together as a married couple. May the blessings of Allah will always be with our relationship. Ameen.


Love,
Asmaq ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment